Avène Denséal Cream for Dermatoporosis nourishes and densifies the skin, reducing the first signs of aging and skin weakened by age, such as loss of density. Rich in Fragments of Hyaluronic Acid and Retinaldehyde, it returns density and resistance to sensitive skin with age. Plant and mineral oils nourish the skin without a sticky sensation.
Avène Denséal Cream for Dermatoporosis has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive
- Skin issue: skin with loss of density
- Key benefits: provides lasting hydration and minimizes the first signs of aging
- Age: 30+
- When to use: in the morning and evening
- Consistency: creamy
How to Use
Apply Avène Denséal Cream for Dermatoporosis with the cannula, about 10 cm, in the areas to be treated. Massage gently until the product is completely absorbed.
- Thermal Water d'Avène
- Emollient Base
- Patented Association of Two Active Ingredients: Fragments of hyaluronic acid and Retinaldehyde.
- Aged Skin
- Loss of Elasticity
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Water (aqua), caprylic / capric triglyceride, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), avene thermal spring water (avene aqua), butylene glycol, cyclomethicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, persea gratissima (avocado) oil (persea gratissima oil), sodium hyaluronate, acrylates / c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, bht, carbomer, ceteareth-33, disodium edta, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, red 33 (ci 17200), retinal, sodium propylparaben, triethanolamine, xanthan gum.