Ducray Keracnyl Repair Cream Acne-Prone Skin is a compensating moisturizing skin cream with temporary dryness and/or irritated by oral isotretinoin anti-acne treatments. Thanks to its formulation with Hydroxidecin and Vitamin F, it nourishes and compensates for the dryness of the skin, ensuring 48 hours of hydration and immediate soothing action.
Ducray Keracnyl Repair Cream Acne-Prone Skin has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types
- Skin issue: skin subjected to isotretinoin treatments
- Key benefits: nourishes and compensates for skin dryness, ensuring 48 hours of hydration and immediate soothing action
- Age: 12+
- When to use: once or twice a day
- Consistency: cream
How to Use
Apply Ducray Keracnyl Repair Cream Acne-Prone Skin 1 to 2 times a day, in a thin layer, on previously cleansed and dry skin of the face.
- Skin hydration subjected to oral anti-acne treatments
- Oily Skin
- Compensating Cream
- Immediate soothing action
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Wax Microcrystalline), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, 10- Hydroxydecenoic Acid, Bht, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Palmitate, Glycine Soybean (Soybean) Oil, Paraffin, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine.