A-Derma Dermalibour+ Repairing Cream soothes and favors the epidermal repair of irritated skin and weakened skin, for small day-to-day situations where the skin is red, itches or "pricks" (redness of the diaper area, hand irritations, irritations around the mouth, dry scaly plaques). Enriched with Rhealba® Oat Plantules Extract that protects and soothes fragile skin, the Copper and Zinc complex reinforces the purifying action and the presence of an additional 2% glycerin provides greater comfort, protection and smoother texture for repair skin in 4 days.
A-Derma Dermalibour+ Repairing Cream has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Skin issue: irritated skin, scratched skin, dehydrated skin
- Key benefits: isolates and protects irritated areas
- Age: 3+
- When to use: two to three times a day
- Consistency: creamy
- Does not contain: parabens
How to Use
Apply A-Derma Dermalibour+ Repairing Cream 2 to 3 times a day on the affected areas.
- Rhealba® Oat Plantules Extract
- Copper / Zinc Sulfates
- Zinc oxide
- Sensitive skin
- Irritation in the diaper area
- Diaper dermatitis
- Maceration of regenerative folds
- Irritated skin
- Cracked skin
- Mouth contour irritation
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Water (aqua), mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, zinc oxide, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, propylene glycol, peg-22 / dodecyl glycol copolymer, Avena sativa (oat) leaf/stem extract (Avena sativa leaf/stem extract), copper sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate.