Avène Cicalfate Drying Repair Lotion is the recommended care to treat exudative (wet) irritations such as chickenpox, herpes, shingles, dermatitis, pleat maceration, impetigo, of the whole family. The presence of natural silicates provides a drying action, combating moisture, and accelerating healing. contains sucralfate which, along with zinc oxide, promotes skin repair, and combined with copper and zinc sulfate reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation. Rich in Avène Thermal Water, it instantly soothes skin to fragile and damaged skin.
Avène Cicalfate Drying Repair Lotion has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive
- Skin issue: irritated, inflamed or dermatitis skin
- Key benefits: healing and regenerating and skin
- Age: 0+
- When to use: whenever necessary
- Consistency: lotion
- Does not contain: dyes and preservatives
How to Use
Apply/ Avène Cicalfate Drying Repair Lotion apply to the skin whenever necessary.
- Avene thermal water
- Sucralfate 3%
- Cu-Zn complex (copper sulphate, zinc sulphate)
- Zinc oxide
- Exudative lesions
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Avene thermal spring water (avene aqua), zinc oxide, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, aluminum sucrose octasulfate, sodium magnesium silicate, chlorphenesin, copper sulfate, hectorite, zinc sulfate.