Frezyderm Anticort Cream is a medical device and the perfect alternative for creams with steroids with no long term side effects. It does not alter the hormonal balance and is indicated in infants, children, and adults. It can be used at the beginning of symptoms, in the maintenance period, and as co-adjuvant with other therapies. Its action reduces inflammation and irritation, strengthens the skin barrier, gives a soothing sensation and forms an antibacterial barrier on the skin with various conditions such as eczema, contact dermatitis, hand eczema, seborrheic eczema, itching, redness, rash and diaper rash.
Frezyderm Anticort Cream has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types
- Skin issue: inflammation, irritation, eczema, dermatitis, itching
- Key benefits: alternative action to corticosteroids, without side effects, calming sensation
- Age: 3 +
- When to use: 2 to 3 times a day
- Consistency: cream
- Does not contain: dyes, fragrance, and parabens
How to Use
Apply Frezyderm Anticort Cream to the affected area, 2 to 3 times a day.
- Margosa Oil
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Saccharomyces Lysate
- Babies, children, and adults
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Other forms of dermatitis of any etiology
- Hand eczema, seborrheic eczema
- Itching, redness, rashes
- Diaper rash
- Alopecia areata
Dermatologically tested. Corticosteroids or other drugs are not part of its composition. It is a medical device.