Avène Cleansing Soap Intolerant Skin has a high tolerance formula to gently cleanse the skin, its formula is soap-free, fragrance-free, and preservative-free, with very mild cleaning agents combined with emollients to reconstruct the hydrolipidic film, all with a pH physiological to preserve your skin. Provides nutrition and comfort to the skin, through a combination of sweet almond oil, shea butter, and Parcérine®.
Avène Cleansing Soap Intolerant Skin has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types, especially sensitive ones
- Skin issue: sensitive, irritated skin, redness and dermatitis
- Key benefits: cleanses the skin, removes impurities, and relieves irritation
- Age: 10+
- When to use: once or twice a day
- Consistency: bar
- Does not contain: alcohol, parabens, silicone and sulfates
How to Use
Apply Avène Cleansing Soap Intolerant Skin to damp face and body and massage gently. Rinse with water and dry gently.
- Thermal Water d'Avène
- Gentle Cleaning Agents
- Sweet almond oil
- Karite butter
- Sensitive skin
- Irritated skin
- Face, Body and Mucous Hygiene
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, maltodextrin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, paraffin, avene thermal spring water (avene aqua), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (butyrospermum parkii butter), ceteareth-6, prunus amyg dulcis (sweet almond) oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis oil), citric acid, microcrystalline wax (microcrystalline wax), polyethylene, serine, titanium dioxide (ci 77891).