Lierac Rosilogie Double Concentrate Persistent Redness is an intensive anti-redness care with two formulas, one for the day and one for the night. Thanks to the neuro soothing peptide, to dextran and ruscus, both formulas have a strong action in preventing and correcting redness and visible blood vessels. The day serum has a defensive action against external aggressions, reinforcing the barrier action, a refreshing effect to attenuate the sensation of heat and green pigments to neutralize redness. On the other hand, the night serum is transformed into a fresh aqueous gel with restructuring and anti-inflammatory action, preventing vasodilation.
Lierac Rosilogie Double Concentrate Persistent Redness has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types
- Skin issue: sudden, transient or diffuse or with visible blood vessels redness
- Key benefits: neutralizes different types of redness in-depth and at the surface and soothes the skin
- Age: 15+
- When to use: mornings and evenings
- Consistency: fluid serum and velvety serum
- Fragrance: musky floral, with jasmine, gardenia and musk
How to Use
Apply Lierac Rosilogie Double Concentrate Persistent Redness mornings and evenings. Apply the day serum, in the morning on the whole face, avoiding the eye contour. Apply the night serum in the evening, on the whole face, avoiding the eye contour.
- Neuro soothing peptide
- Protective shield (Day Serum)
- Pre and probiotics (Day Serum)
- Restructuring Prolipids (Night Serum)
- Soothing Enoxolone (Night Serum)
- Sudden redness
- Transient redness
- Diffuse redness
- Visible blood vessels
- Neutralizes redness
my Beauty Bloom updates the product`s ingredient lists and images periodically. Nevertheless, the packaging and ingredient lists may be changed by brands without notice. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the ingredient list on the packaging before using the product.