ISDIN Nutraisdin Cold and Wind Facial Balm is a fluid emulsion indicated to protect and repair the fragile skin of the baby's face from climatic aggressions, such as cold and wind. With quick absorption and easy spreading, it forms a barrier against external agents. In addition, it has a combination of ingredients that deeply moisturizes the skin, repairing damaged skin and promoting its repair. It can be applied to all skin types, including sensitive skin.
ISDIN Nutraisdin Cold and Wind Facial Balm has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types, sensitive skin
- Skin issue: skin damaged by external agents, such as cold and wind
- Key benefits: protects and repairs the skin, moisturizing
- Age: 0 +
- When to use: morning and evening
- Consistency: fluid emulsion
How to Use
Apply ISDIN Nutraisdin Cold and Wind Facial Balm on baby's face, with clean and dry skin, morning and night, until repaired.
- Irritated skin
- Damaged skin
Aqua (Water), Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Panthenol, Glycerin, Peg-8 Beeswax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Borago Oficinalis Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Bht