ISDIN Nutraisdin First Teeth Gum Gel is a gel with a refreshing and calming effect, which helps to reduce the discomfort and pain associated with the appearance of the first teeth. To enhance its effect, it can be placed in the refrigerator. With a bioadhesive gel texture, it has a prolonged action, not requiring frequent reapplication. With a pleasant flavor, it facilitates application. It has no sugar or alcohol and is suitable for celiac and lactose intolerants. If ingested in small quantities, it is not toxic.
ISDIN Nutraisdin First Teeth Gum Gel has the following features:
- Main issue: pain and discomfort associated with the appearance of the first teeth
- Key benefits: refreshing and calming effect, relieving pain and discomfort
- Age: 0 +
- When to use: whenever necessary
- Consistency: gel
- Does not contain: alcohol and sugar
How to Use
Apply ISDIN Nutraisdin First Teeth Gum Gel on the fingertip very clean, in small amount, and massage into the baby's gums. Repeat whenever necessary.
- Pain and discomfort associated with the appearance of the first teeth
- Lactose intolerant
Suitable for celiac and lactose intolerants.
Aqua (Water), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Panthenol, PEG-8, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Laureth-9, Mannitol, Sodium Saccharin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Aroma (Flavour), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid