La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Milk SPF 50+ is a sunscreen specially developed for the sensitive skin of children and sun intolerant skin since it provides broad-spectrum sun protection and is very water-resistant. The application is very easy and the lotion is not greasy neither sticky. This product has been tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Milk SPF 50+ has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types
- Skin issue: sun exposure, delicate skin of children, sun intolerant skin
- Key benefits: protects from UVB and UVA rays
- Sun protection: SPF 50+
- Age: 3+
- When to use: before and during sun exposure
- Consistency: lotion
- Does not contain: fragrance and parabens
How to Use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Milk SPF 50+ before sun exposure and reapply whenever necessary, especially after swimming, sweating or drying the skin with a towel.
- Mexoplex® patented filter system
- La Roche Posay Thermal Water
- Sun exposure
- Sun protection
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
my Beauty Bloom updates the product`s ingredient lists and images periodically. Nevertheless, the packaging and ingredient lists may be changed by brands without notice. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully read the ingredient list on the packaging before using the product.