La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin Gel SPF 50+ is a sunscreen indicated to protect the sensitive skin of children and sun intolerant skin from the UVA and UVB rays, providing broad-spectrum protection. Thanks to its innovative Wet Skin Technology it creates a hydrolipid film on the skin that helps repel water, so that it can be applied on wet skin keeping the same Sun Protection Factor. This is a non-sticky gel which is very easy to apply leaving no white marks when applied to wet skin.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin Gel SPF 50+ has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types
- Skin issue: sun exposure, delicate skin of children, sun intolerant skin
- Key benefits: protects from UVA and UVB rays, water-resistant
- Sun protection: SPF 50+
- Age: 3+
- When to use: before and during sun exposure
- Consistency: gel
- Does not contain: parabens
How to Use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin Gel SPF 50+ before sun exposure and reapply whenever necessary, especially after swimming, sweating or drying the skin with a towel.
- Mexoplex® patented filter system
- La Roche Posay Thermal Water
- Sun exposure
- Sun protection
- Sensitive skin
- Wet skin
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.