Avène Sun Stick for Sensitive Areas SPF 50+ is a practical sunscreen specially formulated for sensitive areas such as scars, pigmentation areas, ears, nose, and lips. It is based on a unique combination of active ingredients, Sunsitive Protection®.
Avène Sun Stick for Sensitive Areas SPF 50+ has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive
- Skin issue: skin exposed to the sun
- Key benefits: protects skin from sunlight
- Sun protection: SPF 50+
- Age: 13+
- When to use: before sun exposure
- Consistency: creamy
- Does not contain: parabens
How to Use
Apply Avène Sun Stick for Sensitive Areas SPF 50+ abundantly on the face and body, before sun exposure.
- Thermal Water d'Avène
- SunSitive Protection® Pre-Tocopheryl Photoprotector Complex
- Moisturizing Agents
- Sun Protection Sensitive Areas
- Pigmentation Zones
- Ears, Nose and Lips Protection
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Octyldodecanol, Butylene glycol cocoate, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline wax (ceramicrocristallina), Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Hydrogenated castor oil, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Synthetic wax, Beeswax (wax alide), Titanium water (aqua avene), Bht, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Decyl glucoside, Dimethicone, Fragrance (parfum), Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol [nano], Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, Propylene glycol, Silica, Tocopheryl acetate, Tocopheryl glya ), Xanthan gum.