Cantabria Heliocare Ultra Cream SPF 90 is a face cream with a very high protection factor, particularly suitable for very light skin, which is more sensitive to sun damage. Due to its creamy texture, it is ideal for normal skin and dry skin, nourishing deeply without leaving a white residue. It also has an intense antioxidant activity, capable of protecting against damage caused by solar radiation. It can be used in cases of melasma, vitiligo, recent scars, post-peeling, post-laser, and some medications.
Cantabria Heliocare Ultra Cream SPF 90 has the following features:
- Skin type: sensitive skin, light skin, normal skin, dry skin
- Skin issue: intense sun exposure
- Key benefits: very high sun protection and deep hydration
- Sun protection: SPF 90
- Age: 10 +
- When to use: 30 minutes before sun exposure
- Consistency: cream
How to Use
Apply Cantabria Heliocare Ultra Cream SPF 90 30 minutes before sun exposure, generously, on the face. Renew the application every two hours after bathing or sweating.
- Ideal and stable combination of sunscreens
- Green tea extract
- Very intense sun exposure
- Sensitive skin
- Light skin
- Normal skin
- Dry skin
- Recent scars
- Post laser
- Use of some medicines
Dermatologically tested and water-resistant.