ISDIN Eryfotona AK-NMSC Cream SPF 100+ is a medical device with a very high sun protection factor, indicated for actinic keratosis (AK) and other forms of non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC). Reduces and improves the field of subclinical skin carcinogenesis that is associated with actinic keratosis by forming a protective film on the skin (UVB 100, UVA 49 and liposome-encapsulated photolyase) that helps prevent further injury.
ISDIN Eryfotona AK-NMSC Cream SPF 100+ has the following features:
- Skin type: all skin types
- Skin issue: actinic keratosis and other forms of non-melanoma skin cancer
- Key benefits: preventive and adjuvant treatment of actinic keratosis and other forms of non-melanoma skin cancer
- Sun protection: SPF 100+
- Age: 10 +
- When to use: in the morning
- Consistency: cream
How to Use
Apply ISDIN Eryfotona AK-NMSC Cream SPF 100+ abundantly twice a day, in the morning and at noon. In the case of sun exposure, apply to body/face skin 30 minutes before sun exposure, renewing application every 2 hours.
- UVA/UVB Solar Filters Providing 100+ SPF
- Actinic keratosis
- Other forms of nonmelanoma skin cancer
- Sun exposure
- Very high sun protection
Due to its creamy texture, it is ideal for dry skin.