The security of your personal data is very important to us, so all data collected by My Beauty Bloom are treated in accordance with the legislation in force, the General Data Protection Regulation, and are not shared with third parties.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
My Beauty Bloom is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of users' personal data, deciding on the categories of data collected, what is their treatment, and the purposes for which they are used.
- my Beauty Bloom
- Address: Rua O Primeiro de Janeiro, 418, 4100-365 Porto, Portugal
- VAT: 515 309 737
- Telephone number: +351 91 351 91 92
- E-mail: help @mybeautybloom.com
How do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data will be collected and processed at various times while browsing the site, such as when you purchase a product from our online store and register and fill out the Consent Form, when you contact customer support or when you subscribe to the newsletter.
For what purposes and on what basis can your personal data be used?
The data you provide to My Beauty Bloom is for the purpose of:
- Information actions and marketing campaigns (email marketing): we offer a periodic information service, via email or SMS to users who expressly request it. Email marketing of newsletters, campaigns, promotions, event information, new product launches, exclusive offers, tips, among others, is also considered e-mail Marketing. For sending email marketing we use the MailChimp platform. In all communications we make, the options to edit or remove your data from the contact list for marketing purposes are present<.
- Customer support: responding to contact requests from users, via SMS, e-mail, chat, or phone call. The contacts collected by this route, to respond to requests for information about products and services, as well as the data collected may be used to send e-mail or SMS Marketing about products related to that same request or other relevant information for the user.
- Process your order: allows our employees to process your purchases, inform you about their status or contact you within the scope of orders placed.
- Improvement of our services: notify you about important changes in the functionalities of the website, conduct research, and obtain information for statistical purposes.
At any time, you can cancel your subscription by accessing your customer area.
What personal data can be collected?
- Contact Information: Name, Address, E-mail, Mobile Phone;
- Personal Information: Date of birth, VAT, Preferred payment Method; Gender, Products Purchased, Purchases Historic;
- Identification Data: Customer Number, Contract Number;
- Application Data: Chat, Website and Social Network;
- Client Area Data - If you have registered in the client area, it is possible to use the following data: details of how you used the site, the date and time and nature of your requests, your IP address, data on the device you use to interact with the site, among others.
How do we keep your personal data safe?
We know that the information you make available to us is important, so we use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to ensure protection and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
My Beauty Bloom seeks to ensure that data transmission over the internet or website is completely secure, making efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures designed to protect your personal data.
These are some security measures:
- Personal access restricted to your personal data based on the “need to know” criterion and only within the scope of the communicated purposes. Our employees are covered by an obligation of confidentiality regarding the data to which they have access;
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- A permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and stop the misuse of your personal data;
- Payment methods are managed by specialized companies for this purpose, which guarantees the maximum security of your confidential data (such as credit card information).
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum retention period has been reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymized (the anonymized data may be preserved) or will be destroyed in a secure manner.
With whom can we share your personal data and how do we keep it safe?
Please contact us if you wish to request the provision of information on the specific safeguards that have been applied to the export of your data to suppliers/service providers located outside the EEA.
How can you change or withdraw your consent?
What are your rights as a holder of personal data?
As a rule, the holder of personal data has the following rights in terms of data protection: right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right of limitation, right of portability, right of opposition, and right not to be subject to automated decisions. If the customer wishes to check, remove, or change the data he has provided, he can do so in his customer area.
My Beauty Bloom will proceed with a careful analysis of the requests, assessing their legitimacy and relevance, committing to respond in a timely manner. If any questions arise, you can send an email to ( help @mybeautybloom.com ).
On this website, when authorized by the user, we use the following cookies:
- Personalization cookies - allow us to remember the user's preferences regarding their location/language. Thus, in subsequent visits the user will not always have to select those options, making the visit easier.
- Statistics cookies - allow us to understand, through the collection of usage statistics, how users navigate our website, and how we can improve their experience and the website's features.
We use, for example, Google Analytics, one of the most used and reliable statistical services, to help us collect this information. The information collected, such as "page views", interactions, among others, does not allow the identification of specific users since the visits are anonymous.
In the event of an online consumer dispute, the consumer may resort to the Dispute Resolution (RLL) system in “Line”, on the ODR Platform (“Online Dispute Resolution”), with competence to resolve disputes relating to contractual obligations resulting from sales contracts or online services.
The consumer now has a unique portal where they can register their complaints and monitor their progress. "The platform guarantees all steps to resolve disputes, from the introduction by the consumer, through the interconnection with ADR entities, and ending with information to the parties involved".
Access the Electronic Alternative Dispute Resolution Platform in sales contracts or online services.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities (ADR)
Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center - Porto (CICAP)
- Address: Rua Damião de Góis 31, Loja 6, 4050-225 Porto, Portugal
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone number: 225 508 349
- Opening hours: 10h00 - 18h00